Legacy The New Lpc Apps Are Open Can You Handle it?
Legacy The New Lpc Apps Are Open Can You Handle it?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeApplication ManagerLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.

Go down 
+2
Dave
Fuzz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzz

Fuzz

xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday. Empty
PostSubject: xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.   xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Title ^
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.   xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Target : XL :p
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.   xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:39 pm

IF WE WANT TO BEAT XL WE NEED TO RECRUIT
RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT
Back to top Go down
Jkr

Jkr

PostSubject: Re: xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.   xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Xl newbs, w57 massers.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.   xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:34 pm

yh
Back to top Go down
Poeai

PostSubject: Re: xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.   xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:28 am

ive been xl, their horrible in my opinion since the leader only screams on the ts3 and just scream all day long to their members hes not even calling but just screaming like get him get himm@@@@@@ and when some1 isnt in w57 he pms them to come. if i say no, he asks why i tell my reason and all he says is ........
Back to top Go down
Jkr

Jkr

PostSubject: Re: xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.   xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 am

^ TRUE-TRUE-TRUE!
Back to top Go down
Jakezz

Jakezz

PostSubject: Re: xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.   xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:38 pm

rofl they can smd spastic bitches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.   xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday. Empty

Back to top Go down

xL can suck my cock with their shitty mains, lets piss on them saturday.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk :: Runescape Disscusions-
Jump to: