Legacy The New Lpc Apps Are Open Can You Handle it?
Legacy The New Lpc Apps Are Open Can You Handle it?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeApplication ManagerLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strength guide.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jkr

Jkr

Strength guide. Empty
PostSubject: Strength guide.   Strength guide. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:22 pm

By: Jkr

Basic Information: The skill is trained by using the aggressvie style of fighting. The skill is used to increase your max hit with melee combat style of fighting. Now Strength is directly connected with the skill Attack. With a higher attack level the more weapons you can unlock to use. Strength not only increases your max hit but it also allows you to use new weapons, armours, shortcuts and unlock areas such as the Bandos Stronghold in the God Wars Dungeon.

Weapons You Must have a Certain Strenght Lvl to Weild:

- Barrelchest Anchor - level 40 Strength and level 60 Attack to wield.
- Granite maul - level 50 Strength and level 50 Attack to wield.
- Granite mace - level 50 Strength and level 50 Attack to wield.
- Obsidian maul - level 60 Strength to wield. Boosts can't be used.
- Dharok's greataxe - level 70 strength and level 70 attack to wield.
- Torag's hammers - level 70 strength and level 70 attack to wield.
- All Halberds (Hallys) - All hallys require you have the strenght lvl half the att lvl needed. So Dragon hally you need 60 Attack, so you need 30 strenght to weild it.

Strength only Pures:

Some pures are only Obby maul pures meaning 1 attack and high strenght, this type of pure is hard to train because your weapon choices are very limited, you have the choice between a iron scimmy or a obby maul to train. So when making these pures know they are powerful but it is a tough pure to train.

Training Strength:
These are some suggestions of areas to Train strenght in.

Lvl 1-30~
- Starting a new pure i suggest train it in lumby right there, kill cows, lvl 2 Men, chickens, until your a higher lvl.
- One roughly 30 strenght i suggest you go to Monks in the monestary located west of Edgevill Bank. These monks heal themselves which means more xp per hour, and you can have them heal you as well by talking to the monk, so use of food is very limited.
Lvl 30-50~
- I suggest Thugs under edgeville, these thugs are aggressive so you can afk them, and they drop a good amount of charms, herbs, and runes. Not bad loot and they are easy to kill and fast xp.
- Rock crabs located in Relleka, north of Seers Village, are lvl 13's with a high amount of Hp, which means they are high xp, also they dont hit very often and if they do they max at hitting a 2. They are agressive and very easy to kill.

Lvl 50-99
- I highly suggest going to Bandits Located in the desert, take a scimmy, go with monk robes, and be ready to kill some bandits, now you will need to pray melee and watch your prayer most of the time, i suggest bringing super atts and strengths to maximize your xp per hour.
- I highly suggest doing slayer for this skill as well, slayer is a great way to train and slayer tasks can be pretty fun.
- Experiments which are located in Canifis after you have started the Frankenstien Quest, you can enter the underground area where these Experiments are located, these are low lvls but have a high hp lvl, causing them to be great amount of xp a hour.

Hopefully this helps its a basic guide, but will give you some tips if you are stuck with training this skill.

Have any questions be sure to pm me or post them here.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Strength guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strength guide.   Strength guide. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Keep it up bro good job Wink
Back to top Go down
Jkr

Jkr

Strength guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strength guide.   Strength guide. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:33 pm

tnx ^ <3.
Back to top Go down
Tr0yan King

Strength guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strength guide.   Strength guide. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Nice nice ! good job Razz
Back to top Go down
Poeai

Strength guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strength guide.   Strength guide. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:23 pm

nice guide very usefull Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strength guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strength guide.   Strength guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

Strength guide.
Page 1 of 1